Train. Confuse. Challenge your KEEPERS.
KEEPERdummies just got a facelift.
The pinnacle among all training equipment! The KEEPERdummy makes you able to train with simulated players! Through hard work and intensive tests, the tested & verified KEEPERdummis have been further developed. They are now better than ever - a top product.
KEEPERdummy has been further improved and is now lightweight, flexible and more resistant. It simulates a teammate or oponent player and thus leads to very interesting and numerous excersises. The product is inflatable and made of a very robust special material and is extremely durable. Two side-mounted carrying handles ensure easy handling and carrying on the pitch.
It can be used whether in the goalkeeper training, for attack variants and penalty area situations, free kick situations, coordination or even tactic exercises. It is inflatable and therefore very easy to transport, for example into the training camp.
The water tank at the bottom of the dummy has to be filled with water and the upper part with air, and the product is ready for use. The dummy can also be used on artificial grass and indoor.
Improvements and benefits:
- Lightweight, flexible and more resistant material
- New, slimmer shape design in blue
- Strategically appropriate placement of water tank
- This now requires less liquid
- Height: 205 cm
Here are a couple of training ideas:
Some of the clubs that already train using the KEEPERdummies:
- Italian national football team
- Hungarian national football team
- Austrian national football team
- Manchester United
- Everton Football Club
- FC Liverpool
- PSG (Paris Saint German)
- Chelsea FC
- Everton Football Club
- Juventus Turin
- Inter Miami CF
- Seattle Sounders FC
- Swansea City AFC
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
...and many more
Get them now:
Instruction of use
1. Fill up the tank with approximately 8 litres of water
2. Inflate the KEEPERdummy with an air compressor
3. Tip the KEEPERdummy over to the ground
4. If it doesn‘t return to an upright position, fill up air again
5. Carry the Dummy with the handles on each side
- Don‘t pump too much air in it (max. high: 2.10 metres)
- Avoid hard or spiky objects. Do not drag the KEEPERdummy over any hard surface (asphalt, gravel)
- Store the KEEPERdummy dry and without water in it (not below +10°C). Use anti-freeze in winter. Avoid strong and direct sunlight or fluctuating temperatures
- Adjust the KEEPERdummy to the outside temperatures for about 15 minutes before using
- Height: 205cm
- Weight: 3,6 kg
- Loaded weight: 25 kg
- Bottom diameter: 56 cm